Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #251
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHOA do we KNOW YOU??? Aren't you KINDA WILD???
    HMMM...I am not sure if we should even wave back./...

    *waves anyway*
    Nice to see you here [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #252
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Its oooooooooooook sis, he's only wild in a tame kinda way, if ya know what I mean?*L

    what's your favorite flower?

  3. #253
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lillies!!!
    I love wildflowers too!!!

    What's you favorite *wild* animal??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #254
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    tiger or lion, lion or tiger???
    *lol*, I can't make up my mind.

    what's the last thing you dreamed about?

  5. #255
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOO Susanne that is a good one!!! But the last dream I remember was so strange...My husband was looking for a pitcher so he could make some kool-aid and the pitcher was outside in the street (being pushed along by the wind) and he had to chase it???
    Isn't that strange???


    What about you, whats the last thing you dreamt about?

  6. #256
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    That's really a strange dream sis! Do you believe in your dreams?
    I can't clearly remember my last dream but it must have been tough, cause I woke up in tears, screaming and yelling,....

    Well, Wild, when I dream about you its with my eyes open*hehehe

    I never got along with guys younger than me as far as concerning a relationship, men stay boys too long, if ya can follow me? So I settle for an older man at any time,....

  7. #257
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She was dreamin' of me! LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I WISH)
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Older men or younger ones?

  8. #258
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ahhhh spoken with wisdom..
    .
    .
    .

    "git-r-done" [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #259
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gotta love the cable guy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Redneck or city slicker?

  10. #260
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REDNECK CITY SLICKER all the way cause I like my peoples to be diverse!!!

    Yes Susanne I do believe in my dreams cause I have had too many of them come true...it always troubles me when I have one that I can't make sense of.


    Do you believe in Deja Vu?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •